The Grocer Awards 2019 winners
- Store Manager of the Year – Steven Moyes, Asda Livingston Superstore
- Branded Supplier of the Year – Warburtons
- Own Label Supplier of the Year – ABP
- Logistics Supplier of the Year – Bestway Vans Direct
- Technology Supplier of the Year – Happen
- Business Initiative of the Year – Flagship Store Programme – AF Blakemore & Son
- Green Initiative of the Year – Plastic Free Zones – Thornton’s Budgens
- Consumer Initiative of the Year – Cadbury’s Glass and a Half in Everyone – Mondelez International
- Concession of the Year – Sushi Daily – KellyDeli
- Waste Not Want Not Award – No Time For Waste -Tesco
- The Grocer 33 Award for Availability – Tesco
- The Grocer 33 Award for Service – Tesco
- The Grocer 33 Awards for Price – Asda
- Exporter of the Year – Mr Lee’s Pure Foods Co.
- Employer of the Year – Belazu Ingredient Company
- Britain’s Favourite Supermarket – Tesco
- Independent Retail Chain of the Year – COOK
- Wholesaler of the Year – Bestway Wholesale
- Specialist Wholesaler of the Year – Wholegood
- Symbol/Franchise Convenience Retailer of the Year – Premier
- Online Supermarket of the Year – Ocado
- Specialist Online Retailer of the Year – Mindful Chef
- Start-up of the Year– Freaks of Nature
- SME Brand of the Year – Childs Farm
- Drinks Brand of the Year – Doom Bar – Molson Coors Brewing Company
- Brand of the Year – Birds Eye – Nomad
- Entrepreneur of the Year – Julian Hearn – Huel
- The Grocer of the Year – Co-op
''We are SO excited to have won!! It means so much to us we are thrilled.''
''We couldn’t be more thrilled to have been awarded the Drinks Brand of the Year Trophy. Thank you for recognising us with this Award, it is everything that Thatchers strives for.''
''Winning the Grocer Gold 2020 Store Manager of the Year award meant so much to me. To win, especially during the year of the covid crisis made me feel so recognised and rewarded.''